Path to Membership
We do not offer any free or intro class but we do offer a free consultation during any of our classes that involves a tour of the gym and an in depth Q&A, answering any questions you have. Email us to schedule your free no commitment consultation.
You will need to complete our Fundamentals Program which will allow you to become familiar with our movements highlighting proper form, mechanics, technique and most importantly safety.
The program consists of 4 – 1 hour sessions with one of our coaches. Each session is $45 payable to the coach directly via Venmo or Wodify. You and the coach would schedule the times independently.
Here is a short list of basic skills you must know to be allowed in the group class:
- The 9 Essential Movements and how to perform them correctly
- The Hinge vs Squat
- The basic gymnastic shapes
- Mid line stabilization
- Kip vs Pendulum Swing
- Kicking up into a hand stand
- The mechanics and technique of the Clean and Jerk and Snatch along with their 4 starting positions and 3 types of each.
- Knowing the standards of the movements, 2 common feet position, the beginning and ending of each and range of motion expectations
- Modification of technical movements.
We prefer to schedule the 1 hour Fundamentals sessions between regular classes so we can have the gym to ourselves Monday through Friday at either: 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, or 8:30pm.
Once you have completed the program we will send you a link, crossfitrx.wodify.com, where you will register, if you have not done so already, and choose a membership plan.
We have the following membership options:
- Unlimited Monthly: $185/mo | $300/mo for Family
- 3x per week: $140/mo
- 2x per week: $120/mo
- 10 class pack: $175
These are auto renewed month to month, no contract, cancel anytime.
We do have the following Prepaid plans for Unlimited only:
- 3mo Unlimited: $510 ($170/mo or $45 savings)
- 6mo Unlimited: $990 ($165/mo or $120 savings)
- 12mo Unlimited: $1,860 ($155/mo or $360 savings)
APPS AND RESERVING
Once you registered you can download either or both apps:
Wodify Athlete: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wodify-athlete/id1235645130
(You will have more account control with the Wodify Athlete app)
You will log in with the email and password you used to register.
You can register/reserve classes through the app up to 72 hours in advance as well as see what the work out is and input your results.
Included with your membership is the following:
- You may attend any class any time depending on your choice of frequency
- At Home travel programming
- We use Jason Khalipa’s NCFit programming
- Coming soon upstairs:
- Bouldering rock climbing wall for use anytime
- A jujitsu mat for stretching and self guided ROMWOD via television
- Lockers and lounge area
We will personally meet you to give you full orientation of the gym after you complete your Fundamentals
Meanwhile, please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or concerns
Michael and Ruben