Happy Monday Everyone!
Week 4 is going to be an awesome one for our strength cycle. We’re on 6 sets of 2 reps at 85%
Ruben is a Notary and can notarize your document at no charge. Email me to schedule an appointment.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY DROP IN
If your friends or family have at least 6 months experience we’d be happy to have them when they visit you or if you’d like to accompany you
- We have a 1 Day Drop in for $20 by clicking this link
- 1 Week / 7 Days for $60 by clicking this link
- We also have a 10 day class pack for $175 that never expire by clicking this link
We have compiled a list of item you may consider, but not necessary, to help you improve and protect your CrossFit experience.
It’s nice to have your own equipment, especially during these times.
Jump Ropes – Measured to your height and specs
Shoes – Are important depending on what the WOD calls for. Comfortable shoes for every day CrossFit work outs, Lifting shoes on days that involve Snatches, Deadlifts, Clean and Jerks, etc.
Rogue Fitness has a great layout of different shoes
Regular shoes and specific lifting shoes
- Nike Metcon
- Reebok Nano
- No Bull
- Go Ruck
Gymnastic Grips – For hand protection when doing pull ups
Weightlifting Belts – to brace you back for back squats and deadlifts.
* Please google on your own to find other alternatives. We do not have any affiliation from any of the above vendors.
- Wednesday, August 25th: Shawn Moore
- Friday, August 27th: Danni Dong
- Saturday, August 28th: Fiona Clark
Please email us if you have any questions or comments.
Michael and Ruben