Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend enjoying the spring weather and sun!
CROSSFIT QUARTER FINALS IN THE BOOKS
Big congratulations to Amy Levens, Coach Mark, Jordyn Duggan, and Heather Ramer for qualifying and completing the Quarter Finals!! We’re so proud to have them qualify and represent CrossFit Rx.
In March, we had a shrinkage of 22 FitAids and 12 Waters. Please be sure to check out using the kiosk chrome book set to the side. If you have any trouble using the kiosk, there is now a clipboard for you to put your name and what item you were not able to ring up and I will charge your account with the card on file.
Happy Birthday to:
Monday, April 12th: Chip Stephens Thursday, April 15, Tyler Gunnels
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or comments
We are happy to announce so many things this week!
We are shifting our programming from Jason Khalipa’s NCFit to Rich Froning’s Mayhem starting Monday, April 5, 202. Each day there will be an RX version and a suggested SCALED version for you to choose or mix or match. Coaches are there to help with additional scaling if necessary.
PROGRAMMING FIELD NOTES FOR WEEK STARTING 04/05/2021
– We are jumping in Week 5 of Mayhem’s 8-week cycle. Doing Basic strengths exercises and we will add some Olympic lifts here and there.
– Weeks 5-6 lifting – Week 7 De-load – Week 8 Max
– Since we’re jumping in the middle please feel free to start back at 60% (for back squats) and dial the percentages down for Bench and Deadlifts. Remember, those new to the gym or who do not have a 1RM (1 Rep Max), start very light and just work on form and only progress as technique under load increases.
– This week’s workouts are moderate-high intensity. Look for more running workouts to be added now that the weather is getting better.
– We will continue to offer Accessory as an added bonus each day (M-F). Warm-up, strength, workout are a top priority for the day so don’t rush and lose quality to get to the accessory. If time is leftover or you have a designated area (upstairs) please feel free to use but know it’s not crucial. This week we added in some mobility that will be good for a range of motion in lifting and soreness reduction.
– Watch for some exciting challenges in May
Lets welcome member now CF L1 Coach Chris “CC” Williamson to the staff. He will be there everyday of the week. Check Wodify for when he’s scheduled.
Tuesday, April 6th: Austin Cutler Thursday, April 8th: Edward Sampognaro
We are very excited about all of this!!
Please feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions or comments.
We are happy to announce that effectively tomorrow we are increasing our class size from 10 to 14. Please continue to follow our Covid Protocol. If you do not feel well, please DO NOT COME TO CLASS. More information about this and much more can be found on our website by clicking this link.
Each green square is 4’x4′ and are 4′ apart North/South and 5′ apart East/West which should provide plenty of separation.
As you come in, please pick a square as your work out area.
You are more than welcomed to do the work out outside, weather and equipment permitting.
No pets or children are allowed inside
Please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions or comments.
We will have heats for 21.2 this Friday from 5:30pm until 7pm so come and cheer your fellow gym members as well as Coach Mark and possibly Coach Josiah. We will provide light refreshments. Please BYOB.