The Annual CrossFit Open is among us (March 11th) and registration is now available. The OPEN is available to everyone of any skill level and age. NCFit will be programming the OPEN Workouts for Friday and Thursday’s Workouts will be geared toward prepping once it begins.
There is a $20 fee to register. This fee is basically for them to administer, track, rank your performances comparing it to anyone and everyone based locally, regionally and the world in your age group. * CrossFit Rx receives no proceeds from the registration fee
Use this link to register
More information about the open can be found using this link.
We are still under the current Covid Protocols of:
- You must register for classes, you have up to 72 hours to register (Please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to allow others to register)
- Classes are capped to 10 members per class
- Maintain social distance at all times
- Masks are optional
- Spray and wipe any equipment you’ve come in contact with, except bumpers, with the towels and spray bottle provided
- Cleaners come in every Sunday and Wednesday evening to clean bathrooms, floors, equipment, etc.
- No kids allowed, no matter the age.
- No Pet’s allowed
For more details about this and other information please visit this link.
We are hopeful the vaccine can be distributed quickly to ease these restriction as we are painfully waiting on the day we can increase class sizes. Meanwhile, please help us to do our part to keep everyone safe.
FIT AIDS AND WATER
We really appreciate those of you who purchase these items through our kiosk (Chromebook). Last month we had 36 waters and 33 Fit Aids not rung up in our system. Please make sure to check out your purchase through the ChromeBook Kiosk, text (404) 456-0093 or email us and we will charge it to your account using the card on file
BLOG, “TODAY’S WORKOUT” AND “ANNOUNCEMENTS”
In addition to posting the Work Outs in Wodify we post them on our Website along with a picture of the day and the occasional announcements. If you do not use social media please use our blog to keep up to date with our work outs, pictures and announcements by signing up to receive a daily email using this link to subscribe
We are proud to announce starting today and every Sunday we will post on our Blog, FB Page, and Instagram a Preview of the week’s workout.
MORE TO COME
We are eager to add the following and will let you know via another announcement, such as this one.
- Skills Class
- Open Gym, still must register and limit to 10
- More swag
- Socially distanced social events
As always, please feel free to email us if you have any questions or concerns
Michael and Ruben