Happy Monday Everyone!!
We’ve been getting some great feedback from the survey and have made some notes. We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to respond. If you have not responded and want to, click on this link .
- With cold weather among us. Please bundle up with layers. Our garage door must remain open during class to ensure proper circulation. We are working on turning the heaters on.
- Please make sure to use the kiosk to ring up your purchases of water, Fit Aid, proteins, etc. In the past couple of months we’ve had some shrinkage. If you are having trouble checking out. Send us a text or email of what you were not able to check out. We want to continue to provide these items for your convenience.
- Please continue to practice social distancing and as always masks are optional
- If you do not feel well, please do not come to class.
- In an effort to protect everyones health and safety you may experience classes ending 10-15 minutes early to reduce the amount of time we are confined to the gym space. Warm ups and workouts will not be rushed, finishers may be adjusted.
- The upstairs is nearly complete. We will have ROMWOD set up soon. We will make another announcement about this soon.
- Please subscribe to our website for announcements and the next days work out
Please feel free to email us with any questions or comments.
Michael and Ruben