All The Details
Monday through Friday:
- 6:30pm (except Fridays)
- 5:00pm Zoom Class. (A link can be found in the AT HOME Program through the Wodify App)
Saturday and Sunday:
PATH TO MEMBERSHIP
Green text are links for your convenience
If you are NEW to CrossFit, you must complete our Fundamentals course with one of our couches. Fundamentals is 4 1 hour one on one sessions. The goal is for you to become familiar with our movements highlighting proper form, mechanics, technique, scaling, modifications and most important, safety. Each session is $45. To proceed click here to be redirected to a form that will come to us so we can schedule your first session (please note: you must be on time for your session and if you do not show up you forfeit the fee and must reschedule an pay the fee again)
- Unlimited Monthly: $185/mo | $300/mo for Couples
- 3x per week: $140/mo (replenish every Monday)
- 2x per week: $120/mo (replenish every Monday)
- 10 class pack: $175 (no expiration)
- 1 week (7 days) $60
These are auto renewed month to month from the day of enrollment, no contract, cancel anytime (you must email us with your request)
We do have the following Prepaid plans for Unlimited only:
- 3mo Unlimited: $510 ($170/mo or $45 savings)
- 6mo Unlimited: $990 ($165/mo or $120 savings)
- 12mo Unlimited: $1,860 ($155/mo or $360 savings)
THE WODIFY APP
We use Wodify as our operating platform. Using the links above you create an account and will receive a welcome email along with a password reset, if necessary. If you already have a Wodify account it can be easily merged with ours.
From your desktop computer: www.app.wodify.com
Through the App you can register for classes up to 72 hours in advance, select a membership, log in scores and weights of work outs, purchase from our retail store, etc.
We subscribe to Rich Froning’s Mayhem Affiliate for our programming. You will have access to 2 Programs, CrossFit and At Home (our zoom and travel workout)
OPERATING DURING COVID
We have implemented the following protocols during Covid-19
• Max number of members during class set to 14 instead of 20. You will have up to 72 hours in advance to reserve a spot. If you decide to cancel, please cancel as soon as possible to allow those on the waiting list to attend.
• Each station has it’s on spray bottle and towel so members can spray and wipe any equipment they came in contact with. Along with a mop and bucket to mop up any sweat puddles, chalk residue, etc.
We are currently using the following diluted cleaning chemicals:
Simple Green, a Non-Toxic, Antibacterial, Cleaner, Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Deoderiser, Fungicide, Mildewstate and Virucide. Click here for Material Safety Data Sheets.
- We encourage and enforce social distancing
- Professional cleaners come every Sunday and Wednesday Evening to clean floors, bathrooms and equipment (equipment is cleaned by members every class)
- Members and coaches are not obligated to wear masks.
Covid Rules are simple once you come in:
- You need to make sure you reserve/sign in for a class using the Wodify app.
- Once you get there, there is hand sanitizer at the entrance or you can wash your hands.
- Go to a spot on the green squares with out an X. X does not mark the spot, lol
- Keep your distance
- There will be a spray bottle and towels are in the red bucket, used towels go in a blue hamper to go to our linen service for cleaning.
- Once you finish working out, spray your towel and wipe down anything you came in contact with. Except the bumper plates. Those get spray misted between classes.
- Try not to die (from the work out), lol
In the unfortunate event a member reports to us they tested positive the following communication will occur:
- Individual will be notified they must quarantine themselves for at least 10 days
- They must take a test and have a result of negative before they can come back to class
- The members of the last class that the individual attended will be notified via email as a BCC
- We’d prefer to keep the individuals ID confidential
If you have come in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid you must it is your personal decision if you’d like to take a test.
Along with your membership you get:
- Access to the CrossFit and At Home (travel workout)
- Access to the 5pm Zoom Class held Monday Through Friday (check the At Home Program for link)
- Yoga with Bee via Zoom every Wednesday at 6:00pm (check the At Home Program for Link
- Coming soon
- Bouldering rock climbing wall
- ROMWod Area
- Member lounge
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please email them to email@example.com
Michael and Ruben, Co-Owners