All The Details
Monday through Friday:
- 6:30pm (except Fridays)
- 5:00pm Zoom Class. (A link can be found in the AT HOME Program through the Wodify App)
Saturday and Sunday:
PATH TO MEMBERSHIP
If you are NEW to CrossFit, you must complete our Fundamentals course with one of our couches. Fundamentals is 4 1 hour one on one sessions. The goal is for you to become familiar with our movements highlighting proper form, mechanics, technique, scaling, modifications and most important, safety. Each session is $45 to be paid via this link.
- Unlimited Monthly: $185/mo | $300/mo for Couples
- 3x per week: $140/mo
- 2x per week: $120/mo
- 10 class pack: $175
- 1 week (7 days) $60
These are auto renewed month to month from the day of enrollment, no contract, cancel anytime (you must email us with your request)
We do have the following Prepaid plans for Unlimited only:
- 3mo Unlimited: $510 ($170/mo or $45 savings)
- 6mo Unlimited: $990 ($165/mo or $120 savings)
- 12mo Unlimited: $1,860 ($155/mo or $360 savings)
THE WODIFY APP
We use Wodify as our operating platform. Using the links above you create an account and will receive a welcome email along with a password reset, if necessary. If you already have a Wodify account it can be easily merged with ours.
From your desktop computer: www.app.wodify.com
Through the App you can register for classes up to 72 hours in advance, select a membership, log in scores and weights of work outs, purchase from our retail store, etc.
We subscribe to Jason Khalipa’s NCFit for our programming. You will have access to 2 Programs, CrossFit and At Home (our zoom and travel workout)
OPERATING DURING COVID
We have implemented the following protocols during Covid-19
• Max number of members during class set to 10 instead of 20. You will have up to 72 hours in advance to reserve a spot. If you decide to cancel, please cancel as soon as possible to allow those on the waiting list to attend.
• Each station has it’s on spray bottle and towel so member can spray and wipe any equipment they came in contact with. Along with a mop and bucket to mop up any sweat puddles, chalk residue, etc.
We are currently using the following diluted cleaning chemicals:
Simple Green, a Non-Toxic, Antibacterial, Cleaner, Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Deoderiser, Fungicide, Mildewstate and Virucide. Click here for Material Safety Data Sheets.
- We encourage and enforce social distancing
- Professional cleaners come every Sunday and Wednesday Evening to clean floors, bathroom and equipment (equipment is cleaned by members every class)
- Members and coaches are not obligated to wear masks.
Along with your membership you get:
- Access to the CrossFit and At Home (travel workout)
- Access to the 5pm Zoom Class held Monday Through Friday (check the At Home Program for link)
- Yoga with Bee via Zoom every Wednesday at 6:30pm (check the At Home Program for Link
- Coming soon
- Bouldering rock climbing wall
- ROMWod Area
- Member lounge
First Row: Michael King, Co-Owner and Ruben N. Rodriguez, Jr., Co-Owner
Second Row: Nic Alarcon, Anthony Pietsch, Mark Hutchinson, Philip Davis
Third Row: Josiah Igidi, Chelsea Dick, Erinn Garner, Ethan Messere
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael and Ruben, Co-Owners